April 17, 2012

Renee - Senior Photos

A couple of weekends ago when my family came down for our baby announcement, I got the chance to take my sister's senior pictures. I still can't believe that my little sister is graduating from high school this year! Shouldn't she still be 12?! She has grown into a beautiful young woman and I absolutely love seeing how God is working in and through her life.

Here are just a few of the many pictures we took that Saturday. We started off on the roads around our house and drove to Waco to finish the pictures.

Renee, I really enjoyed capturing who you are at this stage of life! You are so beautiful. Hope you enjoy your pictures!


 One of my favorites!



My other favorite!




This one is completely Renee!


I had a blast taking Renee's pictures and getting to spend good time with her and my mom!




2 comments:

  1. She is so cute, and these pictures are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn. Thanks so much for taking the time to "say hi" today. These senior pics are adorable, by the way. Love the ones on the stairs. Congrats on the little one to come:) Hopefully I'll have a couple more friends' nurseries in the near future to give your some more insporation:) All the best.

    PS-Are you counting down the days until summer?? I have 19.5 days of school left!

    ReplyDelete