April 10, 2012

19 weeks

As you now know, we are having a little girl!! We are beyond excited to be welcoming this sweet life into our family in just a few short months. I'm pretty sure she will have Eli wrapped around her finger! Can't say that I won't spoil her either!

While our parents were at our house this weekend, we told them about our little surprise and they were very ecstatic! Eli's mom has already been shopping and bought such sweet little outfits for our baby. And my mom has already been sewing an adorable blanket and bib. I can tell you for sure, these aren't the last little girl clothes or blankets we'll see! Oh and my dad pulled a great surprise - he works at the hospital and was able to bring us a giant box of newborn diapers! We are set for a little while now!!

We took a few family Easter pictures with my new camera and tripod, which worked surprisingly well. After that, my mom took some of Eli and I and our little bundle. This week's baby picture is a little out of focus and includes a special guest appearance, but I couldn't pass it up!


My Little Girl, 

When we found out we were pregnant with you, it blew our minds and changed our worlds. But now that we know you are a little girl, our lives will never be the same! We are so ready to meet you and learn all about you. It doesn't seem like our hearts could be any more filled with love for you, but I know God will only expand that love each and every day.
If our ultrasound is any proof of your future actions, you will be a squirmy, active little girl for sure! I absolutely loved watching you dance around in my tummy! You even waved at us and opened and closed your mouth while we watched you. You're so cute, sweet girl!
Stay strong and healthy in there, Baby. Keep growing so we can hold you when the time comes. Never forget, your Daddy and I pray for you every night before we go to sleep. This is one of our favorite times with you right now, and soon you will be able to cuddle up with us. We love you to the moon and back.

Love always, Momma




2 comments:

  1. Love your dress and more importantly what is "bumping" out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Courtney! These posts warm my heart so much! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete