March 11, 2012

new camera and spring break

Look what Mr. Mailman brought to our house earlier this week!!


I've had my eye on this camera for so long and I finally saved up my money to buy it!! I'm so excited to have it before Baby Jackson arrives. I got a small point and shoot camera a few years back and it has worked wonderfully. But now I get to learn to take even better pictures using my new one!

I've always had this little dream of starting a small photography business on the side. This has been a passion of mine since I was in high school. I have a really old Canon AE-1 that I used in college in my film photography classes, but film is becoming outdated and hard to process without your own dark room. Enter my new Canon t2i! I love it and I can't wait to learn everything there is to know!

Well we're on our way to the Grand Canyon for Spring Break. Eli's parents wanted us all to go together - this was our Christmas present from them. I'm excited to see all the beauty! Hopefully I'll get to share some great pictures with you when we get back!

Until then, have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. i love it!! hope yall have a blast at the Grand Canyon!! How funny we both got cameras the same week ;)!!

    ReplyDelete