March 13, 2012

15 weeks

Hello from the Grand Canyon! This week, we are on vacation with Eli's family in Arizona. We've already been to the Grand Canyon, explored downtown Williams (the town we're staying by), and gone to Bearizona (a wildlife park - more pictures to come later). This post is a little late, but we have no internet access at our cabin, which by the way, is wonderful! So right now, we're sitting in the parking lot of the local grocery store, using their free internet!

I really feel like my tummy has had a growth spurt this week. Clothes are all of a sudden tighter and I find myself actually noticing my tummy in the mirror without even trying! I don't know if it's noticeable to anyone else yet, but I really hope I'm looking pregnant, not just chubby :)

Here are pictures from week 15, courtesy of the beauty that is the Grand Canyon:






Dear Little One, 
I really hope you love being outside as much as your Daddy and I do. We've been all over nature this week, exploring places in Arizona and getting our exercise. We can't wait to take you to the park, on walks, and on family vacations. Daddy can teach you to play catch. We can go fishing. We can even go camping. I think you'll love it!

Don't forget that we pray for you every night, that you'll grow strong and healthy in my tummy. I've read that you are the size of a navel orange, which seems so big compared to the sesame seed you were when we first heard about you!

I love you so much already, 
love Momma


1 comment:

  1. it HAS had a growth spurt!!! And it definitely looks pregnant ;) Hope yall are having a blast!!

    ReplyDelete