August 14, 2012

maternity pictures

About a month ago, we made the trip up to Stephenville and, in between a baby shower, buying a new car, a wedding, and seeing family, we managed to squeeze in a quick maternity photo session with Mikka Hill. She posted some of the pictures on her website shortly after, and sent the rest on a disc to us.

I am so in love with these pictures! Mikka was amazing and really knows how to connect and take awesome pictures!

Here are a few of our favorites (but I have to admit, it was really hard to narrow it down. She did such a good job!)

** Spoiler alert... If you haven't read this post yet, read it first so you know her name before you see these pictures!

I think this is my absolute favorite!



Our next family pictures will include a sweet little cuddly baby. I really cannot wait! 




No comments:

Post a Comment