August 12, 2012

Her name

We were going to keep her name a complete secret until she was born, but I just can't hold out any more!


Sarah Elizabeth Jackson to be exact. 
Sarah because I have always loved the name and we both love its meaning. 
Elizabeth is a long-standing family name on my side and the middle name of my sister who went to Heaven as a baby when I was little. 

We absolutely adore her name and what it means to us. 

And in less than three weeks, I will get to hold my Sarah Elizabeth and give her tons of sweet kisses. 
It hardly seems real!



5 comments:

  1. Love it!! The picture is so precious. Can't wait to meet little Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's my exact name, and it's a great one!!! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! That picture is adorable and I love the name! It is so special when names have meaning and family history. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whahoo! Of COURSE, I think it's a great name!! ;) Cant wait to see pics of the cutie!

    ReplyDelete