September 16, 2012

Sarah Elizabeth

I can't believe it's been almost three weeks since our baby girl joined our family! Some days, it seems like I've known her forever and some days I can't wrap my head around this new adventure we're taking part in. Either way, we are so blessed to have a beautiful, healthy daughter to call our own. God is so good!

I've been wanting to put up a post for about a week and a half now, but our internet has been out at home for almost that long... Wonderful time for the internet to not work, right? It's not like I'm at home ALL day with a baby who sleeps great or anything. I've watched entirely too much TV and would really love just a little connection to the world. You never realize how much you enjoy technology until you don't have it. So I'm taking advantage of a little time at the in-laws and writing a short update about our little family.

If you're reading this, you probably already know that little Sarah Elizabeth joined us on August 29th at 1:59 am. We were so ecstatic to finally have her in our arms after a very long, difficult labor. When she was born, she was 7 pounds 15 ounces and 20 inches long. We might be a little biased, but we think God did a pretty amazing job in creating her!


Going through my pregnancy, I planned to have as natural a birth as possible. I'm glad, however, that God's plans are better than my own. I'll write more later on how Sarah came into the world, but to make a long story short, her birth was anything but natural. After being induced, 20 hours of labor, an epidural, and a c-section, Sarah made her grand entrance! God definitely took care of us and gave us a beautiful, healthy baby. We are so grateful and blessed.



 Thank you to everyone who prayed for us along the way and during our time at the hospital. We are blessed to have friends and family who love and support us. When we get out internet working again (or when we steal someone else's), I'll write more and share lots of pictures!





1 comment:

  1. I love her so much! Sarah is going to grow up to be an incredible girl because she has really amazing parents. =)

    ReplyDelete